Post Training Sesh Reward
- 1 quartered and cored medium apple with skin left on
- 12 dried apricots or similar amount of other dried fruit (raisins, apricots, cranberries, dates)
- 94g plain oats (it doesn’t matter what kind, use whatever you have in the cupboard)
- 2tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2tsp soft brown sugar (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp good quality vanilla essence
- Use an S blade on your food processor and bung in the apples and apricots.
- Once they are finely chopped add the rest of the ingredients and blend until mix resembles a smooth paste.
- Chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll into one bite sized balls
- Try not to eat all at once
Any survivors will stay fresh in the fridge for up to one week.
By Denyse King