These hearty fruit filled pancakes are just the thing to set you up for the day.
Ingredients (serves 6 or 3 big appetites):
• 400g self raising flour
• 100g coconut sugar or caster sugar
• 1 tsp all spice
• 400ml plant milk (I used oat)
• 150g fresh raspberries / 100g frozen
• 150g fresh blueberries / 100g frozen
• 1 large mashed banana
1. Combine dry ingredients throughly
2. Make a well in centre and add milk and banana, stirring until blended in
3. Add berries and mix a few times until just combined
4. Use a non stick fry pan with a small drizzle of oil on the heated surface to cook your pancakes.
5. I use a ladle to measure out the batter. One ladleful should equal one large pancake.
6. Wait until edges are bubbly and turning crisp before you flip the pancake.
7. Keep pancakes warm on a tray in your oven set to 100 degrees until you have cooked the whole batch.
8. Serve with vegan yogurt and / or maple syrup if eating them hot. Also very tasty if eaten cold for lunch or dessert.